Live Performance Rules
- Song must be an original song that the finalist can release to Musicash no covers allowed – Musicash may help assist with an original song if possible at our own discretion.
- Song must be submitted by Nov. 1, 2019 for approval by Musicash
- Song must be at least 1:30 and no longer than 2 minutes
- Track playback is allowed as long as there are no Vocals present. All Tracks must be submitted by Nov. 1, 2019
- All Finalists must have a submitted and approved Song and/or Track by Nov. 1, 2019 or risks being disqualified.
- Once performance has started Finalist may not leave the stage at any time until their turn is over or risks being disqualified.
- Every Finalist can have up to 8 dancers or band members
- Every Finalist will have a $200 total budget for Dancers or Band Members which will be paid directly to the dancers or band members through PayPal or check by Musicash. If a finalist requires help to cast dancers or band members then Musicash will do its best to assist.
- If you, the finalist, are unable to perform due to sickness or injury or any other reason, you will automatically forfeit your place in the contest and will not be able to receive a prize.
- Backup singers are not allowed.
- Only Finalists that are underage are allowed to have 1 guardian in the backstage area, but must take their seat when that said finalist takes the stage. After the Finalist is done with their performance the Guardian will then be allowed backstage again. During the time the Guardian is backstage he/she must not interact, give advice or opinion to any of the other Finalists or Guardians. They must always be near their underage Finalist. Should the Guardian not abide by these rules the underage Finalist may be disqualified from the Finale and both Finalist and Guardian may be asked to leave the backstage area and venue.
- Once the Finalists have entered the backstage area and the show has begun, they may not leave the backstage area until the show is over unless of an emergency.
- Finalists may not talk with the Musicash Judges at anytime or will risk being disqualified.
Payout for Grand Finale
All prize payouts will be paid by check, bank transfer or PayPal at Musicash’s discretion. Musicash will pay the exact amount of the prize and will not pay for any extra fees associated with the transfer of prizes. Every finalist is responsible to pay taxes for prize money received. Musicash will release prizes by no later than December 16, 2019
Payout Cash Prizes for 1st through 12th place will be:
1st place: $40,000
2nd Place: $20,000
3rd Place: $8,000
4th place: $800
- Judges will not know until the day of the event who and what they are judging nor will they know that they will be working for Musicash until the day of the event.
- Each judge will be watching rehearsals to familiarize themselves with the songs and artists.
- Each judge will listen to a finished version of the song before the live performance.
- Each judge will judge each finalist with a 0-100 score in every category listed below. The overall score will then determine the place 1-12 that each finalist will place.
Judge will be judging in the following categories:
- Technical / Vocal – Pitch, Range, Vocal Control, Head Voice, Moving and Singing, Riffs, Runs,
- Performance and Stage Presence – Confidence, Eye contact, Connection with Audience, Creativity, Being synced, Interaction,
- Other Talents / Musical instrument or Dance – Ability to dance or play an instrument, Level of talent,
- Overall – Impression and Feeling
Audience Voting and Rules
- Every ticket to our grand finale will include 1, 3, or 5 voting tokens. Depending on your ticket level. You may also purchase voting tokens separately.
- Voting tokens may be placed on one single finalist or split up between several finalists.
- At the end of all performances each row of audience will be allowed to enter our voting area where they will then cast their token(s) for the finalist(s) they would like to vote for.
- No one from the Audience is allowed backstage unless approved by Musicash.
- Musicash will have at least 100 live audience attendees as a neutral audience to cast their Musicash Voting Tokens aside from sold ticketing.
- Please remember tickets are limited and only a certain amount of tickets will be sold regardless the size of the venue.
- Every user can vote once for any “ONE” finalist everyday for free.
- You do not need a profile to vote unless you are purchasing votes.
- To purchase votes you must create a profile and then purchase the votes.
- Purchased votes will then be found in your vote wallet.
- Voting Ends October 27, 2019 at 12:00PM PST
- Paid Advertising, Marketing or PR to campaign for votes is not allowed.
- Using a proxy server to change your IP address is not allowed.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for cheating. Any suspicious activity from any finalist will result in being pulled from the show/contest and investigated by our IT security team to preserve the fairness of our show/contest. The length of our investigation is decided at our own discretion regardless of the show/contest timeline. Should our investigation show that cheating has indeed occurred then said finalist will be removed from the show/contest and any future show/contest with Musicash indefinitely.